L'académie des Autres
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

L'académie des Autres

Message du jour de vos administrateurs préférés : Les vers de terres ont 5 coeurs.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

Atsuma

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

Atsuma Empty
MessageSujet: Atsuma   Atsuma Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Déc - 21:51

Nom: Koragashi

Prénom : Atsuma

Race : Human

Clan (Tueur d'ombres / étudiant...) : Student

Orientation Sexuelle : Straight (into girls)

Armes : Fist core's and his right arm

Descriptions des armes :

Fist core's: They are the material to create his unique weapon arsonal (fist battling)

Rouge fist: It greatly grants power to range and direct attacks and increases the power of fire enchants of the user

His right arm: It becomes a weapon of its own when it is awaken or used. When used, Atsuma loses his weapon that he is wearing and fights with the powers of its right arm, when he becomes berserk the power of his right arm is extremely high and people might want to not get near that.

Capacités spéciales :

Enchant: He is an enchanter at Yokohama university. Enchanter's are people or other that can do enchants. There are six enchants type: Light, Dark, Air, Earth, Water and Fire. If an element of the opposition meets (light-dark, air-earth, water-fire) they do double the damage. If an element meets the same it does half damage. Atsuma is a fire enchanter witch knows: High blow (high power puch), Recover body, Mega flare wave (fire)(sends a wave of fire at the ennemy at great power and distance), High flare rush (fire) (a fury of fire enchanted punches) and Mega stampede (high power punch to the ground witch attacks ennemy's arround). Those with no types are normal and no one is a normal type so it always do normal damage.

His right arm: His right arm (witch he doesn't know) is a golem or a part of one. It is an uter mystery and holds an amasing amout of power when the golem is used or awaken. He uses his right arm to fight and it seams to reacts to ether or ether consuming machines. His arm knows some moves of its own and has the power to negate everything, healing, gravity, poison and other. When his arm is awaken get out or you will be destroyed. His right arm has the power to match the all mighty ''Devil golems''.

EX's: They are the most powerful attack that Atsuma can sumon. With the help of friends his EX attacks can become more powerful.

EX attacks: He knows sumon phenix witch calls in a giant phenix witch burns everything in its path. He also knows stun bead flare witch is a flury of his fists that stun's the ennemy for some time.

Jump: Can jump high.

Agile: He is nimble and has quick reflexes.

Descriptions psychologique (cinq lignes minimum):
He is a hot-blooded man who isn't scared of using what ever he needs to make his dream a reality. He is an orphan who was given a last name but he doesn't care of his last name, in fact, he almost act like he never had one. He loves to goof off and skip some classes sometimes. He also love to eat and has a big appetite for his stomach. He likes to train his battling technics and battle with some golems as practice. He has a competitor and if there is an ocasion of fight or fighting tournament he will most likely enter with or without a golem if tey are banned from the tournament. At full focus Atsuma can unleash combos with its near allies to do some brutal attacks. He loses his calm when someone insults his friends and city and wants to pummeld them into the ground. Also if Atsuma get's berserk, get out or you are doomed.

Descriptions physique (cinq lignes minimum):
He is young (obviously) with white spiky hair. He always wears the clothes of his old university. It is a the same color of its type witch is fire, so it is red. He wears a red uniform witch is a red jacket and a black T-shirt for the top. He wears black pants and a uniformal red short. He also has metal guarded boots witch protects his feats. He has a green eye (right eye) and blue eye (left eye). His right arm can change the apearance of Atsuma, espacely when Atsuma goes beserk mode. Normaly when his arm is awaken, his arm become red and black and has an eye. When Atsuma goes beserk (get out) he changes alot. His eyes become red and he his arm becomes big and spiky stuff grows on his back. Atsuma is not aware of his berserk changes to his body and never remembers anything after beserk. The spiky things on his back are unknown

Idea: From a game. In that game golems are not the huge ones that you think they are, they are creature like golems or human like golems who are in fact core's. The most powerful golems are Devil golems witch are known as gods and godesses.

Me: I'm american and i dont know much about french i hope you will accept even though it's a french site and i did my presentation in english. To understand i opened a google traductor witch helps me alot.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Blake
Admin
Blake

Atsuma Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Atsuma   Atsuma Icon_minitimeVen 21 Déc - 7:20

Only one question
How are you going to be able to RP with us if you don't really understand what we wrote ?
Are you trying to learn french ?
(Ok that makes two questions...)

I think all fours admins are requiered to discuss of your case.
Good luck

Beside that, I'd like to hear more about the fist core. What does it look like ? Do this material have particular habilities ? Y'know. How is it special.
Maybe i'm too visual, i like to have a lot of precisions.

About the phoenix. Can you summon it at your will or does it have a reloading time ? Cause it seem destructive a lot.

Other comments.... Pretty nice character. Good luck again young man.
Invité
Invité

Atsuma Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Atsuma   Atsuma Icon_minitimeVen 21 Déc - 9:04

Sorry to comment on a mather that is not mine, but isn't it a complete rip-off Enchanted arm? I'm still here to translate in a pinch f need be.
Invité
Invité

Atsuma Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Blake   Atsuma Icon_minitimeVen 21 Déc - 16:47

Question 1. I'm using traductors i dont mind you guy's speaking in french but my respond might be slow since i have to put your phrases in english
2. Yes the basic, so no complicated words for now
3. Fist core's well there isn't really an image it is just a material from a game that almost nobody know's (accept Alm till now) the only image are the weapons name. You could say it's a grade like katana's, sword's, ect who can have odd names like it could be Ex-calibur the name is odd but it still a sword. It's the type of his weapon.
4. I didn't find the fist core ''Rouge fist'' i will need to take a picture from the game itself.
5. No the fist core itself has no ability's you need to (for any core) use the core to create a weapon or a golem but of course you need materials. Rouge fist is a weapon from a fist core. You could say fist core's are some sort of battling glove its complicated.
6. Dont worry the phenix can not be sumon at all time's and at every second it takes some time to charge and charge back after use. To charge he needs to train or battle and not use his EX attack. He can only use one EX attack at a time so he cant combine phenix with ''stun bead flare''
Invité
Invité

Atsuma Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Alm   Atsuma Icon_minitimeVen 21 Déc - 16:54

Yeah i know its a rip off but they dont check this and its not a very popular game

please do not say ''its not a reason to rip it off'' i didn't meant to use it in any bad way's
Invité
Invité

Atsuma Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Atsuma   Atsuma Icon_minitimeVen 21 Déc - 17:00

Thanks alm in advance for helping me but its a mater of time before i learn the basics of french and i can translate on my own
Blake
Admin
Blake

Atsuma Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Atsuma   Atsuma Icon_minitimeVen 21 Déc - 18:21

Good
It's not an obligation to provide pictures of your weapons.
It would make it crystal clear, surely, but a word description would have been ok.
Thanks
Write the precisions about the phoenix in your pres.
Invité
Invité

Atsuma Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Blake   Atsuma Icon_minitimeDim 23 Déc - 14:18

Well the phenix isn't anything that special. I mean, its red, it spreads fire where he goes and is not huge, a little big but not gigantic. About a little taller than Atsuma, about 7 feet tall and a little more. Oh and it doesn't go on forever at some point it will dissapears. I dont really know where it will stop exactly but it can go some distance.

Since I cant find a picture ill try to write it. It's looks like a white attachement that goes on the wrist, and covers the wrist to about near the knuckles, with a red-laser-pointer on it or something red that looks like it because it isn't really a laser-pointer. It's the bonus that it gives that counts not really how it looks.

The description isn't precise if i find an image of the weapon ill post it.
Blake
Admin
Blake

Atsuma Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Atsuma   Atsuma Icon_minitimeDim 23 Déc - 21:02

Aleight thanks
I'll contact the other admins once and for all
You probably will be accepted
Zachary
Élève De L'École
Zachary

Localisation : Cherche dans l'endroit le plus sombre!... Mais non pas dans ton...!

Atsuma Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Atsuma   Atsuma Icon_minitimeMer 26 Déc - 23:23

I don't have anything against your character, (I don't even know the game where he's from, anyway..)

But I only wonder... how will you be playing with people? Many of us are able to understand english, but many other aren't. (even tough I don't mind roleplaying in english x) )

Oh well. I don't see why we wouldn't accept that pretty nice presentation... even tough we ask for a good french writing quality... but oh well, seeing other peoples who aren't able to write in french, and ARE french...

Anyway. I accept that. welcome.
Kylia
Admin
Kylia

Atsuma Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Atsuma   Atsuma Icon_minitimeDim 13 Jan - 22:19

Hi ! Smile I'm not very able to speak english sorry for that. I approved your presentation even if I dont understand everything. I think that you can try to ask someone if they want to rp in english with you or make an effort for rp in french. You are the only one who talk english here and I think it would be hard for you to talk with some people ( like me ) they dont understand english very well. Then its your choice you are advised. ( I dont use any traductor for write that. Maybe I should do.. xD )

Kylia.
https://academiedesautres.forumsrpg.com
Blake
Admin
Blake

Atsuma Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Atsuma   Atsuma Icon_minitimeDim 13 Jan - 22:54

Case resolved.
3/4 approved

Moving this to Personnages Validés.